Longer, warmer days call for dining alfresco under blue skies. Enhance your lunches with The Orchard - a sweet, fruity cider cocktail with floral notes of elderflower and a hint of red raspberry sharpness. This one’s perfect for sipping all afternoon long!
What you’ll need
- Henry Weston Vintage Rosé Cider
- 30ml Penrhos Dry Gin
- 60ml Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic
- 15ml Sugar Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Raspberry Puree
- In a cocktail shaker place ice, sugar syrup, raspberry puree and pour in the gin.
- Shake well and pour through strainer into a glass.
- Top with tonic and Henry Weston Vintage Rosé Cider.
Garnish with basil leaf and serve in a small tumbler.
Are you of legal drinking age in the country you live in?