Authentically brewed in the west German city of Meschede Grevenstein since 1824, Veltins is a refreshing 4.8% Pilsener brewed using the finest ingredients according to German Purity Law, enriched by nearly 200 years of heritage & passion. The result is a bright, shiny golden Pilsener with a light, fruity aroma, balanced bitterness and a harmonious finish.
- appearance Bright,Shiny Golden
- smell Fresh hay and herbs with citrus aromas and a nutty note
- taste slightly dry, harmonious finish
- ABV 4.8% ABV
Veltins Pilsener alcohol-free
- appearance Bright gleaming gold
- smell Fresh hay and herbs with light citrus flavours and nutty touches
- taste Pleasantly tangy, soft and elegant. Bitterness bound perfectly in the body, harmonious lingering of slight dryness.
- ABV 0% ABV
Are you of legal drinking age in the country you live in?