Mortimer’s Orchard stands on Marcle Ridge, looking down on the remains of Mortimer’s castle built by the real Earl of Mortimer in the 11th century.
Many battles have taken place there over the years as the Mortimers fell in and out of favour with the Crown. These days rows of soldiers have been replaced with rows of apple trees, and finding a decent glass of cider is no longer a battle.
Mortimer's Orchard English Berry
- appearance Delicately pink & bright
- smell Bursting with the refreshing aromas of ripe apple & sweet woodland berries
- taste A deliciously refreshing woodland berry cider with hints of fresh apples
- ABV 4.0% ABV
Mortimer's Orchard Apple
- appearance Mid-golden,Bright
- smell Bursting with the aromas of fresh, ripe apples
- taste A wonderfully balanced cider neither too sweet or too dry with an appley taste and a long lingering finish
- ABV 5.0% ABV
Are you of legal drinking age in the country you live in?