- Free Delivery over £50
- Exclusive Products
- Secure Checkout
- Award Winning Ciders
Lazy weekends in the sunshine pair perfectly with a tipple that’s easy to prepare and equally delicious. The warm, soothing aromas of star anise with the crisp, bright flavours of our rosé cider make this the go-to cocktail for enjoying a little me-time. Go on, you deserve it.
What you’ll need
- Henry Weston Vintage Rosé Cider
- 30ml Cointreau
- 60ml Fever-Tree Aromatic Tonic
- 15ml dark star anise syrup (brown sugar, star anise - see method)
- Combine equal quantities of brown sugar and water, simmer with star anise until it becomes syrupy.
- Pour the Cointreau and syrup into a large tumbler, stir to combine.
- Drop in a few ice cubes, add in the tonic and top with Henry Weston Vintage Rosé Cider.
Serve with an orange slice to finish, in a large tumbler with stirrer.
Are you of legal drinking age in the country you live in?