To access the westons cider website we just need to verify you are of legal drinking age in the country you live in:No Yes I am
As a company we are committed to ensuring that we operate best practice regarding the employment of staff as well as complying with the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
The company also complies with the requirements of the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) base code and is a member of the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange (SEDEX).
The company is regularly audited by third parties to ensure that we comply with these standards as well as customer specific requirements through audits such as the SEDEX members ethical trade audit (SMETA).
We commit to the following:
1) To train our management team in line with the above mentioned standards, the act and other trade initiatives such as ‘Stronger Together’. To be vigilant to any signs relating to human trafficking and know what action to take in the event of such an occurrence.
2) To ensure that our employees and agency workers work in a safe environment; where they feel comfortable to discuss any concerns they might have about colleagues’ wellbeing with their Line Manager, or a member of the HR team, including any potential risk of human trafficking.
3) To audit the employment agencies that we contract with: a minimum of an annual basis, and more frequently if needed.
4) To refer to our Recruitment Policy when recruiting all new employees. only using, when necessary, reputable employment agencies who have been previously screened by us.
5) To advise and risk assess our suppliers within our supply chain and then follow up with auditing where it is deemed necessary.