- Free Delivery over £50
- Exclusive Products
- Secure Checkout
- Award Winning Ciders
1. Online competitions run by H.Weston & Sons Ltd (“We” or “Our”) are open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over. The promoter of any such competitions will be H.Weston & Sons Ltd, a company incorporated with company number 00672234 and whose registered address is The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 2NQ.
2. These terms and conditions apply to Our competitions apart from Our competitions which have their own terms and conditions (in which case those terms and conditions will apply).
3. By entering one of Our competitions, you:
3.1 accept as final, and agree to be bound by, all of the applicable rules as set out in these terms & conditions and/or as set out in any competition publicity, notices or correspondence;
3.2 agree that the decision of the judges is final and accept that We will not enter into any correspondence regarding the decision of the judges; and
3.3 confirm that you are eligible to enter the competition and are eligible to claim the prize. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition (such as proof of age).
4. Entries must be submitted via Our website or via the relevant Instagram, Twitter or Facebook page as specified in the competition-specific publicity or terms & conditions. Entries must be received after the opening date and before 11.59pm (English time) on the closing date of each draw.
5. To enter a competition, you must follow the applicable entry requirements. These will be stated on Our website and/or via the relevant Instagram, Twitter or Facebook page.
6. Whether or not purchase is necessary in order to enter a competition will be specified on the competition-specific terms & conditions.
7. Late illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and/or third parties will not be accepted. We do not accept responsibility or liability for lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt and/or posting. We will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, regardless of cause including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. Unless otherwise specified in the applicable competition-specific terms & conditions, the winner for each draw will be drawn at random from all properly received entries in accordance with these terms & conditions and any competition-specific terms & conditions.
9. We will use reasonable endeavours to contact each winner within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw they have won. If We are unable to contact a winner during this time or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, We reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. We do not accept any responsibility or liability if you are not able to take up the prize.
11. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication and unless otherwise stated will not include transport or accommodation. Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to accept the prize. To the fullest extent permitted by law, We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damage suffered through the acceptance of the prize.
12. One winning entrant in each draw will win the stated prize unless otherwise stated. We may substitute the prizes for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable. All prizes are subject to availability, are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that We may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of the competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Our control and accordingly We may at Our absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion without liability to you.
14. The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
14.1 employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; or
14.2 employees (or their immediate families) of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration.
15. We will not accept competition entries which are:
15.1 automatically generated by a computer;
15.2 completed by third parties or in bulk;
15.3 illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
15.4 photocopies and not originals; or
16. Unless specified otherwise in any competition-specific terms & conditions, there is a limit of one entry to each competition per person.
17. Following any request to do so, We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid prize award took place. To comply with this obligation, We will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, (if applicable) copies of their winning entries, to anyone who contacts us within 14 days after the competition closing date by emailing [email protected] or who writes to us at The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 2NQ (enclosing a self-addressed envelope). If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please let us know. In such circumstances, We must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. As these services are provided by third parties, other terms & conditions for use of those platforms will apply. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to us, not Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
19. We reserve the right at Our sole discretion to disqualify any person We find to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the draws, to be acting in violation of the prize draw terms and conditions, whose conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition, or for any other reason that We, in Our absolute discretion, decide to take into consideration.
20. We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize competition where it becomes (in Our opinion at Our absolute discretion) necessary to do so.
21. To the fullest extent permitted by law, We, our agents, and our distributors will not in any circumstances:
21.1 be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant, third party or winner; or
21.2 accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring, as a result of taking up a prize, except where it is caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and We and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
24. Your statutory rights are unaffected by these terms & conditions.
Are you of legal drinking age in the country you live in?