- Free Delivery over £50
- Exclusive Products
- Secure Checkout
- Award Winning Ciders
A Christmas classic and one of my all-time favourites, this Bundt Cake is an absolute crowd pleaser! Warming, sweet, and rich with spiced ginger and the honeyed notes of my Organic Cider, be sure to add this to your Christmas line-up, my friends!
What you’ll need
- 250ml + 200ml Henry’s Organic Cider
- 100ml sunflower oil
- 100g brown sugar
- 100g of treacle and molasses
- 3 eggs
- 2 pieces stem ginger in syrup
- 300g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 250g icing sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Start by mixing the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and mixed spice in a bowl.
- In a larger bowl mix together the cider, oil, sugar, treacle and molasses, eggs, and ginger. Whisk well until combined.
- Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Lightly oil your bundt tin before pouring in the cake mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 for 20-25 minutes until the cake is cooked and has slightly come away from the sides of the tin. Leave in the tin to cool for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
- For the icing, gently simmer 200ml of cider until it has reduced by half. Leave to cool before stirring a tablespoon at a time into 250g of icing sugar. Mix until it reaches a nice thick pouring consistency, then drizzle over your cake before serving.
Are you of legal drinking age in the country you live in?