- Free Delivery over £50
- Exclusive Products
- Secure Checkout
- Award Winning Ciders
Support local and WIN exclusive matchday hospitality plus 1000's of local supporter prizes up for grabs!
Terms and Conditions:
1. UK residents 18+ only. Normal exclusions apply.
2. One scratchcard will be issued with every pint of Stowford Press or Stowford Press Mixed Berries bought at any home match throughout the 2021/22 season. Scratch cards are subject to availability.
3. The prize fund consists of a top prize 1 x tour of the Leicester Tigers changing room on game day along with 2 seats to join Andrea Pinchen in the invite-only Directors Lounge. Other prizes: 1 x pair of tickets to the next premiership home match, 1 x season ticket for 2022/2023 season, 1 x signed Rugby shirt, 450 x Westons keyrings, 1,000 x pints (1 per winning scratchcard, max 2 per person) of Stowford Press or Stowford Press
4. Winning scratchcards will reveal the prize and how to redeem. To redeem your pint of Stowford Press or Stowford Press Mixed Berries, take your winning scratchcard to any bar at Leicester Tigers Stadium (excluding hospitality areas). To redeem the winning pint(s) you must either have a stadium cup or provide the deposit for the cup at the bar. To redeem your keyring please collect from the main reception. To redeem any other prize, please send a photo of your winning scratchcard to: [email protected] westons-cider.co.uk. Please include your name, address and telephone number. Without this information we will not be able to fulfil your prize.
5. Where prizes include tickets, these prizes are ticket only, no transport will be provided or expenses covered.
6. All winning scratchcards must be received before the promotion closes on 23.59 on 30th April 2022. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discount.
7. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking.
8. The Promoter is H. Weston & Sons Limited, with its registered address at The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 2NQ.
Are you of legal drinking age in the country you live in?