COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter is: H. Weston & Sons Limited incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 00672234 whose registered office is at The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2NQ (the "Promoter").
The title of the competition is Stowford Press Arenas Giveaway
- Joe Lycett: MORE. MORE. MORE!: 17/9/2022 – 4 tickets
- Kevin Bridges: 26/10/2022 – 4 tickets
- Rob Beckett & Josh Widdicombe’s Parenting Hell Live – 4 tickets – 28/4/2023
- Kevin Bridges: 26/10/2022 - 4 tickets
- The prize is provided by The NEC Group
- The prize does not include the cost of travel, accommodation, food and drink, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- In the event of unforeseen or exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- How to enter
- The competition will run from 00:01 on 07/07/2022 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 on 04/08/2022 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
- To enter like the social media post and comment which act you would like to see.
- All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please see westons-cider.co.uk for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, affiliates or any other parties involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employees and/or authors.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- [The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- photocopies and not originals; or
- There is a limit of [one entry to the competition per household OR one entry per person]. [Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.]
- [The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.]
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- [ [The winner will be announced by social media channels as soon as practicable after the Closing Date
- Claiming the prize
- The winner will have 3 days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize by [to the details of how to claim the prize as communicated to you in accordance with condition 6.2. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.]
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 3 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9.1 All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
- By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
- assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
- waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.]
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity, as required.
The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details, and will only process your personal information as set out in the Terms & Conditions | Westons Cider (westons-cider.co.uk)See also condition 6.2 and condition 7.2, with regards to the announcement of winners.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Are you of legal drinking age in the country you live in?