- Free Delivery over £50
- Exclusive Products
- Secure Checkout
- Award Winning Ciders
A perfect celebration of British winter veg, wrapped in a rich blanket of buttery pastry and served with a glass of my Signature Vintage cider… This is comfort food at its finest if you ask me!
What you’ll need
- Shortcrust pastry
- Leeks - thinly sliced
- 200g mushrooms
- 250g artichokes
- 50g parmesan
- 300ml cream
- 100ml milk
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- First, blind bake your pastry in a tart tin.
- Next fry the mushrooms until the liquid evaporates, then remove from the heat and set aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan sweat down the leeks in butter until soft. Mix into the mushrooms and set aside.
- Next chop the artichokes and parsley into the bowl, grate in the parmesan and mix together. Add the mixture into the tart tin.
- Next add cream, milk and eggs into a bowl and whisk until combined, season and pour into your tart tin.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Leave to cool before serving.
Are you of legal drinking age in the country you live in?