- Free Delivery over £50
- Exclusive Products
- Secure Checkout
- Award Winning Ciders
A hearty pairing for my most-loved Vintage Cider, this pasta dish is perfect for hunkering down on a cold winter’s evening.
What you’ll need
- 450g sausage meat
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 500g Rigatoni pasta
- 330ml double cream
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Small bunch fresh thyme
- Fresh parmesan, grated
- Salt + pepper
- Put a large pan of water on to boil. Once boiling, add a good pinch of salt and a drizzle of oil before pouring in the pasta. Leave to bubble until the pasta is slightly al dente.
- Drizzle olive oil into a large frying pan and heat. When it is nice and hot, squeeze the sausage meat out bit by bit and fry until it starts to go golden brown on the edges.
- Turn the heat down to a gentle heat, add in the garlic and herbs and cook for another 2 minutes to release the flavours. Stir in the cream and bring to a simmer then remove from the heat and stir in lemon juice, grated parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta, but reserve a good couple of tablespoons of the pasta water.
- Toss the pasta, pasta water and sauce together in the frying pan before spooning onto a serving dish. Scatter over dried chilli flakes - as much or as little as you like!
- Serve with a bowl of grated parmesan on the side, and more importantly, a cold bottle of my Vintage Cider.
Are you of legal drinking age in the country you live in?