To access the Westons Cider website we just need to verify you are of legal drinking age in the country you live in:No Yes I am
Promoter: H Weston & Sons Ltd, The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 2NQ
1. Eligibility: The 1880 Celebration entry form is open to free trade, ‘free of tie’ licensees in England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland who stock Stowford Press apple cider on 26th June 2020.
2. Exclusions: The 1880 Celebration is not open to employees of H Weston & Sons Ltd or employees or lessees of partnering wholesalers, suppliers, or pub groups.
3. Entry: To register to join our 1880 Celebration, entrants are required to complete a form at westons-cider.co.uk/1880celebration. To complete theform, internet access is required alongside a valid full postal address and email address. By signing up to the 1880 Celebration you agree to these terms & conditions as well as our general competition terms and conditions which appear on our main website.
4. Order limit: Each participant is limited to ordering one keg of Stowford Press apple cider to trigger one free keg of Stowford Press apple cider. No other draught ciders from H Weston & Sons Ltd are included in this campaign. Only one participant may enter on behalf of each qualifying outlet.
5. Order: An order for Stowford Press apple cider will be placed on your behalf with your chosen Route to Market for a free keg of Stowford Press apple cider to be triggered. All orders and deliveries will be subject to the entrant having an account with the chosen Route to Market, and in accordance with the delivery terms and conditions of the entrant’s chosen Route to Market. Our Route to Market partners include:
434 Enterprises Ltd
Compass Supply Solutions
Elgood & Sons
Fullers Free Trade
Glamorgan Brewing Company
Green King Free Trade
L&H Cellar Supplies
Marstons Free Trade
Small Beer Wholesale
The Brewers Wholesale
The Local Wine Company
Wilds of Oldham
6. Promotion Sign-Up Period: Entrants can access the 1880 Celebration sign-up form from 29.06.2020 until 31.07.2020.
7. Questions: All questions relating to 1880 Celebration can be sent to Celebration@westons-cider.co.uk and will be answered within 3 working days.
9. Marketing: Licensees will only be contacted for marketing purposes after sign-up if they have given H Weston & Sons permission to do so via the sign- up form.
10. H Weston & Sons Ltd right to reject orders: H Weston & Sons Ltd is entitled to reject any entrant seeking to sign-up to the 1880 Celebration if:
1. Breach of terms: the entrant is in breach of these terms & conditions, any other terms & conditions with H Weston & Sons Ltd, or the terms & conditions of any Route to Market partner; or
2. Negative PR impact: it would reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of H Weston & Sons Ltd or any Route to Market Partner to accept the entrant’s sign-up; or
3. Fraud/suspicious activity: H Weston & Sons Ltd suspects the sign-up is fraudulent or otherwise suspicious;
4. Events outside H Weston & Sons Ltd control: H Weston & Sons Ltd withdraws, postpones, or limits the 1880 Celebration as a result of any act or event outside its control, including but not limited to: natural disaster, fire, flood, pandemic, terrorist attack, industrial dispute, change in law or regulation.
11. Liability for loss of Stowford Press apple kegs: H Weston & Sons Ltd does not take any responsibility or liability for kegs ordered under the 1880 Celebration that are lost, delayed or damaged. Responsibility and liability for loss, delay, or damage will be in accordance with the terms & conditions of the entrant’s relationship with their Route to Market partner.
12. Exclusion and limitation of liability: H Weston & Sons Ltd will not be liable for any loss, expense, or damage (in each case whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the 1880 Celebration and/or a licensee’s sign-up to it. However, nothing excludes or limits H Weston & Sons Ltd liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud, or fraudulent misrepresentation.
13. Discrepancy with marketing materials: If there is any discrepancy between these terms & conditions and the details in any associated promotional material, these terms & conditions will prevail.
14. Governing law and jurisdiction: These terms & conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.