To access the westons cider website we just need to verify you are of legal drinking age in the country you live in:No Yes I am
Westons-cider.co.uk is operated by H. Westons & Sons Limited (“We” or “Us”). We are registered in England & Wales under company number 00672234 and have our registered office at The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 2NQ.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how We will treat your personal information.
1.2 If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
2.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
2.1a information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
2.2b information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any services;
2.2c information that you provide to Us for the purposes of registering with Us (this includes use of www.westons-direct.co.uk website shop);
2.2d information that you provide to Us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
2.2e any other information that you choose to send to Us.
3.1 A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
3.2 We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website, and will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
3.3 Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
3.4 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
4.2 We may use your personal information to:
4.2a administer the website;
4.2b enable your use of the services available on the website;
4.2c send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
4.2d send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which We think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform Us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
4.2e send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
4.2f send you statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you;
4.2g send you general commercial communications;
4.2h deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
4.2i we will never provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing; and
5.2 In addition, We may disclose information about you:
5.2a to the extent that We are required to do so by law;
5.2b in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
5.2c in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
5.2d to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which We are (or are contemplating) selling.
6.1 Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world.
6.2 You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
7.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
7.2 We will store all the personal information you provide to Us within the EEA on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from Us will be encrypted.
7.3 Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7.4 You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
9.1 You may instruct Us to provide you with any personal information We hold about you. You may instruct Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
10.1 Westons Cider’s websites will contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
11.1 Please let Us know if the personal information which We hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12.1 We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
13.1 We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities, or for any other reason that in our absolute discretion We deem necessary.
14.1 Our site is made available free of charge.
14.2 We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
15.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
15.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
15.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
15.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
15.5 You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
16.1 We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
16.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
19. 1 The data controller responsible for our website is Gemma Evans.
1.1 Westons online shop can only deliver to addresses in the UK.
1.2 Free delivery on all orders to the UK mainland.
1.3 Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands delivery costs will apply. These will be applied at checkout.
1.4 Delivery on orders received during the week will normally be made within 2-4 working days, between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday. During our busier periods (Easter and Christmas) please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
1.5 Any dates quoted are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence.
2.1 Weston’s courier is APC Couriers (www.apc-overnight.com).
2.2 Orders received during a weekend, a Bank Holiday or a Public Holiday will not be processed until the following working day.
2.3 Where Bank or Public Holidays occur, delivery will take slightly longer than our estimated timescale.
3.1 Westons realises that many people are out at work during the day, so we can deliver to home or business addresses, whether you are ordering for your own consumption or making a gift.
4.1 We request that you provide us with your mobile number at the checkout and you will receive a text message on the day of delivery to advise of a 2-hour window when your order will be delivered.
4.2 If you are not in when delivery is made a card will be left with contact details of the courier for you to arrange another delivery day. Should these delivery attempts fail, the goods will be returned to us and a full refund will be issued to your account.
4.3 You can nominate a safe place where goods can be left (e.g. with a neighbour or by the back door). No goods will be left unless we have your specific instructions. Please note, if you instruct for goods to be left unattended, they are left entirely at your own risk.
4.4 All goods require a signature from an adult who is over the age of 18. We will not deliver alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
5.1 If you are not satisfied for any reason with your purchase, we should be notified within 3 working days and the damaged or faulty goods should be returned within 7 days. We are happy to arrange collection by our courier at no extra charge to you for damaged goods, however a collection charge will be made for orders no longer required that have been delivered. A full refund for the goods will be made within 7 days, or replacements despatched within 3 working days of receipt of these goods
1. Online competitions run by H Weston & Sons Ltd (“We” or “Our”) are open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over. Our employees or employees of any of Our subsidiary companies, their families or anyone else professionally associated with the relevant draw may not compete in online competitions We run.
2. These terms and conditions apply to Our competitions apart from Our competitions which have their own terms and conditions (in which case those terms and conditions will apply).
3. By entering one of Our competitions, you:
3.1 accept as final, and agree to be bound by, all of the applicable rules;
3.2 agree that the decision of the judges is final and accept that We will not enter into any correspondence regarding the decision of the judges; and
3.3 confirm that you are eligible to enter the competition and are eligible to claim the prize.
4. Entries must be submitted via Our website or via the relevant Instagram, Twitter or Facebook page. Entries must be received by 11.59pm on the closing date of each draw.
5. Late illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and/or third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt and/or posting. We will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise.
6. The winner for each draw will be drawn at random from all entries received before 11.59pm on the closing date for that draw.
7. We will use reasonable endeavours to contact each winner within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw they have won. If We are unable to contact a winner during this time or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, We reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication and unless otherwise stated will not include transport or accommodation. Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to accept the prize. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damage suffered through the acceptance of the prize.
9. One winning entrant in each draw will win the stated prize unless otherwise stated. We may substitute the prizes for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable. All prizes are subject to availability, are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that We may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of the competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Our control and accordingly We may at Our absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion without liability to you.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. By entering this competition, each eligible entrant releases Instagram, Facebook or Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to us, not Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
12. We reserve the right at Our sole discretion to disqualify any person We find to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the draws, to be acting in violation of the prize draw terms and conditions, or for any other reason that We, in Our absolute discretion, decide to take into consideration.
13. We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize competition where it becomes (in Our opinion at Our absolute discretion) necessary to do so.
14. To the full extent permitted by the law We will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from the draws beyond Our reasonable control and excludes all warranties (whether express or implied) in relation to the draws.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and We and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.