Salmon Fillet, Cider & Herb Parcels
A fantastic and simple dish to showcase at dinner parties.
- 4 fresh, sustainably sourced salmon fillets
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 100ml / 3fl oz Westons Premium Organic Cider
- 2 tbsp seasonal fresh herbs, chopped
- 100ml / 3fl oz olive oil
- Tin foil for parcels
- Pre-heat oven to 220°c / 425°f / Gas Mk 7.
- Place each salmon fillet on a large piece of tin foil.
- Scatter the other ingredients equally between the 4 pieces of fish.
- Fold the tin foil around each piece of fish to make 4 parcels.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 10-15 mins.
- Serve on a bed of freshly steamed courgette and carrot ribbons.
Download the Cranberry Cider Duck Recipe Sheet
Back to Recipes