Old Rosie Hot Mulled Cider
Classic hot mulled cider. Spicy apple cider cooked with a cloves, cinnamon, brown sugar and allspice
- 4 pints Westons Scrumpy Cloudy Cider
- 1⁄4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp allspice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Muslin/cheesecloth for spices
- Place cloves, allspice and cinnamon sticks on a square piece of muslin/ cheesecloth and tie up.
- Place spices, cider and sugar in a pot and heat uncovered, stirring regularly
- Once the cider comes to a boil,simmer for at least another 15 minutes, to allow the infusion of the spices. Stir occasionally.
- Remove the spices from the pot and ladle hot mulled cider into mugs or other glasses designed for hot beverages.
Download the Old Rosie Hot Mulled Cider Recipe Sheet
Alternatively you could buy our new ready made Henry Westons Mulled Cider
Back to Recipes