1. H Weston & Sons Ltd online competitions are open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of H. Weston and Sons, their families or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. By entering you accept all rules as final and agree to abide by them. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via the Westons website or the relevant Twitter or Facebook page. Entries must be received by midnight on the closing date of each draw.
4. Late illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. We will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within our control.
5. The winner for each draw will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date for that draw. An up to date list of winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com
6. Each winner will be contacted within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw they have won. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner by that time or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication and unless otherwise stated will not include transport or accommodation. Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to accept the prize. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damage suffered through the acceptance of the prize.
8. One winning entrant in each draw will win the stated prize unless otherwise stated. We may substitue the prizes for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Winners agree to participate and have their likeness and name used in publicity.
9. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the promoters control and accordingly we may at our absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion without liability to you.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. By entering this competition, each eligible entrant releases Facebook or Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoter, no Facebook or Twitter.
11. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the draws, or to be acting in violation of the prize draw terms and conditions.
12. To the full extent permitted by the law we will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from the draws beyond its reasonable control and excludes all warranties (whether express or implied) in relation to the draws.
Promoter: H. Weston and Sons Ltd., The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2NQ.